Sometimes, there is no end to the enhancing UI/UX but we love the process! Ever since we’d introduced the new Admin Dashboard, this is the second time that we’ve revamped the sidebar - all driven by the motivation to make the Admin Dashboard navigation as easy as possible. In this version, you will see 4 key changes.
(1) A more informative collapsed sidebar and top bar
- As opposed to hiding all information, the new collapsed sidebar allows you direct access to the main dashboard as well as the individual Projects in the list. Saving you an extra click!
- In the top bar, you will see that the user profile has been relocated. Also, the search bar and Message Inbox has been made more prominent for easy access.
(2) Re-organization of the sidebar options
- As opposed to packing all navigation options together, the sidebar options have been separated into Project-related on the left and account-related on the right. Learn more here.
- When expanded, you will see that the left sidebar contains the list of Projects you own, administer and moderate. This will be especially handy for Admins managing numerous Projects.
- Upon clicking on the user profile on the top right corner, you will see all account-related functions - Settings, Billing, Invoices, Help Center, Back to Gametize Home, and Logout.
(3) Quick switch between Project and Topic Tools
- Clicking on the Project or Topic no longer exits you from accessing the Tools & Analytics functions of the other. Project and Topic Tools & Analytics now co-exist and you can quickly switch them! Learn more here.
(4) More window space for Messaging Inbox
- The Messaging Inbox window now expands to fill the height of the Admin Dashboard. This will come in handy for Admins managing numerous conversations with their Players in any selected Project.
The new Dashboard UI is available to all admin users. Log in to your Admin account to click around and explore!
Follow us here for more Tips & Tricks on how to use Gametize Features!
Please sign in to leave a comment.