If you are the Team Creator (i.e. you’ve created the Team), you have the option to transfer Team ownership to another team member (i.e. a Player from the same team). To do so:
- Search and select a Project in which you are a Team Creator (i.e. where you've created a team).
- On Project Home, tap on - which you will see if Teams has been enabled by your Admins. (Note that “Teams” may be renamed by Admins via the App Customizer).
- You will be directed to the list of Teams that have been created. Select the Team that you have created.
- In the top right corner, tap and select .
- Scroll to the bottom and tap .
- You will be directed to search and select a team member to transfer the team ownership to.
- Tap on the team member’s name and you will be directed to confirm the transfer.
- To confirm, tap .