✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Home Buttons allow your Players to access the functions right from Project Home. Following is the list of default home buttons:
- Team (if enabled for the selected Project): list of teams in the Project
- Activity: Challenge completions of Players in the Project
- Leaderboard: a view of “All Time”, “This Month”, and “Today” Players ranking based on points earned
- Rewards: a catalog of the Rewards created and redeemable in the Project
- Bookmarks: list of Flashcards and Challenge bookmarked (or saved) by Players
You are able to customize these Home Buttons to suit your Project in the following ways:
- Add a new home button
- Edit existing buttons, including the default home buttons
- Remove the default home buttons
- Reorder the home buttons
NOTE: All changes made will be reflected on the Gametize mobile apps and web.
However, do note the following caveats:
- While adding or editing buttons, you cannot create duplicates of the default buttons, namely Teams, Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- While adding or editing buttons, you cannot have duplicates of button names.
- While adding buttons, You can only have up to 8 home buttons, including the default ones.
- The button text, including the default buttons, will take on the language input via the Admin Dashboard, and not the device system language.
- Depending on the privacy and/or locked status of a Topic or Challenge/Flashcard, Players may not be eligible to view the content within.