This feature is a work-in-progress. The availability of the feature may change in the course of development, depending on the plan you are subscribed to.
Home Buttons allow your Players to access the functions right from Project Home. Following is the list of default home buttons:
- Team (if enabled for the selected Project): list of teams in the Project
- Activity: Challenge completions of Players in the Project
- Leaderboard: a view of “All Time”, “This Month”, and “Today” Players ranking based on points earned
- Rewards: a catalog of the Rewards created and redeemable in the Project
- Bookmarks: list of Flashcards and Challenge bookmarked (or saved) by Players
You are able to customize these Home Buttons to suit your Project in the following ways:
- Add a new home button
- Edit existing buttons, including the default home buttons
- Remove the default home buttons
- Reorder the home buttons
However, do note the following caveats:
- Currently, there is no support on the mobile apps and web for the custom home buttons. Look out for the next release here.
- While adding or editing buttons, you cannot create duplicates of the default buttons, namely Teams, Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- While adding or editing buttons, you cannot have duplicates of button names.
- While adding buttons, You can only have up to 8 home buttons, including the default ones.
- The button text, including the default buttons, will take on the language input via the Admin Dashboard, and not the device system language.
- Depending on the privacy and/or locked status of a Topic or Challenge/Flashcard, Players may not be eligible to view the content within.