User Role Availability
Other than the standard notifications Players receive about activities of the Projects they are in, you can also broadcast customized notifications to groups of Players using the Notification & Messaging functions.
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Superadmin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Superadmin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To access the Notification & Messaging functions:
- Go to Super Admin and select “Send Notifications or Messages”.
- You will see 2 options - In-App Notifications and Inbox Messages.
- In-App Notifications:
- Can be sent to Players only
- Players can view in-app notifications via the Player Web or mobile application
- A push notification may also be triggered for those with the mobile application installed.
- Inbox Messages:
- Can be sent to Players and/or Admins
- Players can view message via the Player Web or mobile application
- Admins can view messages via their Inbox via the Admin Dashboard
More about In-App Notifications
- Broadcast Notification to all Players in a Project
- Broadcast Notification to some Players in a Project
- Send Notification to a Single Player
- Broadcast Notification to all Players in a Topic
More about Inbox Messages