Changing the system language is slightly different between the iOS and Android device.
To change the system language on an iOS device:
- Log in to your Player account via the Gametize app.
- On the home page, tap on your profile image or name. You will be direct to your profile page.
- Tap on . This will redirect you to the device settings page for Gametize.
- Tap "Language" under “PREFERRED LANGUAGE”
- Select a system language you would like to change to.
- Then, switch back the Gametize app on the same iOS device. You will see the change in the system language.
To learn more about changing device language: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031
To change the system language on an Android device:
- First, you would need to change the language setting on your Android device. Follow the instructions in this link to do so: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-change-device-display-language-android
- After changing the system language, login to your account on the Gametize app.
- You will see the change in the system language.