At the moment, these are the languages that are supported on the iOS and Android Gametize App respectively.
Changing the system language is slightly different between the iOS and Android device.
To change the system language on an iOS device:
- Log in to your Player account via the Gametize app.
- On the home page, tap on your profile image or name. You will be direct to your profile page.
- Tap on . This will redirect you to the device settings page for Gametize.
- Tap "Language" under “PREFERRED LANGUAGE”
- Select a system language you would like to change to.
- Then, switch back the Gametize app on the same iOS device. You will see the change in the system language*.
To learn more about changing device language: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204031
To change the system language on an Android device:
- First, you would need to change the language setting on your Android device. Follow the instructions in this link to do so: https://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-change-device-display-language-android
- After changing the system language, login to your account on the Gametize app.
- You will see the change in the system language*.
NOTE: *System language refers to default language of the device you are using, which Gametize then used to display platform keywords such as the call-to-action buttons (e.g. “continue”, “do it”, etc).
Learn more about the difference between System Language and Content Language.