The Project Analytics Dashboard has always been the neglected child when it comes to enhancements on the Gametize platform. Now, with a dedicated team overseeing its development, we are hoping to bring you better insights to your Project data as well as give you the tools to create a better Project. This is the first of the many Analytics dashboard revamps - with 4 key highlights.
(1) Reorganizing a couple of the Project Analytics Options
- The Project Analytics options have remained largely the same with just a new addition - “Daily Statistics”, which was part of the older version of “Overall Statistics”
- The keen eyes may notice that we have removed “Project Summary” - but its data have been split between the current “Overall Statistics” and “Daily Statistics”
- The most amount of work has been done on the current “Overall Statistics”, consolidating all relevant data in one single dashboard
(2) Quick navigation buttons
- You no longer have to return to the Project Manager or rely on the sidebar to navigate to other Analytics pages
- The quick navigation buttons bring you to the 6 main Analytics pages in an instant
(3) Better graphical presentation of Project data
You can see all these new changes in the latest version of “Overall Statistics”.
- Graphs are presented as smooth line charts (a switch from column and straight line charts) - to better display the increase and decrease data
- You can learn about the data in greater detail by hovering over various points on the graph
- More time period selections: all time, today, last week, last month, and specific date range
(4) New graph! Points Distribution
You can see this in the latest version of “Overall Statistics”.
- The Points Distribution graph is plotted across 5 points ranges, from 0 to the highest number of points earned by your Players in the Project
- It informs you of the number of Players in each range
- Perfect for determining which points range does most of your Players fall under
- To expand on the user engagement metrics that we are measuring, e.g. frequency of app usage, time spent on app, numbers of completions per app usage, etc.
- With those metrics, to paint a better picture of what an average Player of your Project could look like - who they are, where there are at, what they do, etc.
- And to provide insights on what can be done to make your Project successful
Comment down below what else you would like to see. Help us understand how we can make your Project better!
This feature is available to all Project Owners and Administrators on Light Plan and above. Here are more resources: Using Analytics.
published on 6 May 2020
Please sign in to leave a comment.