Creating content and thinking of ways to engage your audience is not easy. This is why we are dedicated to making the Admin Dashboard navigation as easy as possible. This will be one of the many UI/UX revamps that you will see. In this version, there are 4.
(1) A more informative collapsed sidebar and top bar
- As opposed to hiding all information, the new collapsed sidebar allows you direct access to the main dashboard as well as the individual Projects in the list (displaying up to 10). Saving you an extra click!
- In the top bar, you will see that the user profile has been relocated. Also, the search bar and Message Inbox has been made more prominent for easy access.
(2) Re-organization of the sidebar options
- As opposed to packing all navigation options together, the sidebar options have been separated into Project-related on the left and account-related on the right. Learn more here.
- When expanded, you will see that the left sidebar contains the list of Projects you own, administer and moderate. This will be especially handy for Admins managing numerous Projects.
- Upon clicking on the user profile, you will see all account-related functions - Settings, Billing, Invoices, Help Center, Back to Gametize Home, and Logout.
(3) Quick switch between Project and Topic Tools
- Clicking on the Project or Topic no longer exits you from accessing the Tools & Analytics functions of the other. You can now quickly switch between Project and Topic Tools & Analytics! Learn more here.
(4) More window space for Messaging Inbox
- The Messaging Inbox window now expands to fill the height of the Admin Dashboard. This will come in handy for Admins managing numerous conversations with their Players in any selected Project. Learn more here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.