We are turning up a notch on the features supporting Project Home customization (see: Custom Project Home background). Introducing, customizable Project Home Buttons!
All these began with a question we asked ourselves - what could Admin possibly add to the Project Home buttons that benefit the Players? We realized, literally every possible content type on the Gametize platform. This is how we landed with this new feature - the ability to add new home buttons and assign a new button type.
- On top of the default buttons (Teams, Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards,and Bookmarks), you can now have a Topic, Challenge, Topic Category or URL as a button and name them however you like!
- You can also rename the default buttons, remove any buttons, and put the buttons in any order you like.
- You may preview the changes within the editor immediately.
Now, you get to decide what truly works for your Project and campaign and what resonates the best with your audience. The Project now truly belongs to you. Here are the how-to guides to get you started. Available for Projects on Premium Plan and above.
As you are curating, do note the following caveats:
- Currently, there is no support on the mobile apps for the custom home buttons. Look out for the next release here.
- You cannot create duplicates of the default buttons, namely Teams, Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- You cannot have duplicates of button names.
- You can only have up to 8 home buttons, including the default ones.
- The button text, including the default buttons, will take on the language input via the Admin Dashboard, and not the device system language.
- Depending on the privacy and/or locked status of a Topic or Challenge, Players may not be eligible to view the content within.
Please sign in to leave a comment.