The way the Gametize app is designed requires the Players to scroll through one Topic card at a time to arrive upon the content they wish to interact with. This allows the Players to have a full view of the Topic information - image, title, description and completion progress.
Project Admins and even the Players themselves have expressed concern for Projects with an extensive number of Topics. This would mean the need for Players to navigate through a long list of cards, especially if the one they are looking for is at the bottom of the list.
With the introduction of the Topics List View, via a quick-access button, the Players can view all Topics in the selected Project. This could potentially save on the Players’ time spent in swiping through Topics card after Topic card, which could translate into more time spent on interacting with the content curated by the Project Admins. What’s more? You will be able to know the status of each Topic in a glance:
- Available - Topics you may enter and complete Challenges
- Locked - Topics which has been applied locking rule based on another Topic
- Expired - Topics which the Admin has set an expiry date for interaction
Do note some caveats:
- Topic titles that are beyond a single line in the Topics List view will be truncated
- The Topic List View will not reflect which Topic Category/Categories a Topic belongs too
Learn how to access the Topics List View here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.