There are several Challenges (namely, Standard Challenge, Photo Challenge, and Custom Form Challenge) on the platform that allow Players to curate their answers however they like. If, as a Player, you discovered any content that is inappropriate, this function allows you to report on the Challenge completion of any Player in the Project.
To do so:
- Search for the completion you wish to report on.
- Tap on and select .
- This will open up a form titled “I would like to report a completion!” where you will see the following
- Challenge information where the completion resides in (photo, title and Challenge ID)
- Reported Player information
- Completion details and Completion ID
- Enter a valid email address (eg. email@example.com), one where Project Administrators and Moderators can contact you with.
- Go on to craft the message you would like to send to the Project Administrators and Moderators.
- Tap .
However, there are a couple of caveats. You are not able to report on a Challenge submission if:
- Challenge type is NOT Standard Challenge, Photo Challenge, Custom Form Challenge
- Submission for the Challenge is set to private
Please sign in to leave a comment.