User Role Availability
Slack Integration allows you (the Super Admin) to notify players on features, announcements, leaderboard status, and remind inactive players to login.
NOTE: Please note that this is still in Beta Testing. If you are an Enterprise client and is interested to use the Slack integration, please feel free to reach out to the project team to request for it. Click here for more information on how to set up a Slack-Bot.
[For Super Admins] To access the Slack Integration:
- Log in to your account which has Super Admin access.
- Click in the top left corner to expand the left sidebar, then click .
- In the pop-up menu, go to the first section "General Tools" and select "Basic Platform Settings".
- Scroll down the page and select "Platform Management" and you will see Slack Messenger setting.
There are currently 3 different settings for the Slack Integration:
- Messenger slack Message Test: Use this setting to test the slack message sending health of this platform.
- Messenger slack Leaderboard Summary Test: Use this setting to send slack leaderboard summary to players within a project.
- Messenger slack Login Reminder Test (Application only): Use this setting to send login reminder to all users within the application that is linked to slack messenger.
[For Players] To link Slack Account:
- Log in to your player account
- Go to your profile, under Settings, scroll down to Notifications
- Click on "Add To Slack"
4. Once clicked, players will be asked to connect their Slack account
5. Upon successful connection, user can start receiving messages from the Gametize platform
NOTE: You may change the copywriting of the Slack Notification. Kindly request an amendment to your project team.