//This article is work-in-progress, credits to Keith
Gametize's Manual User Management Service: For Premium and Premium Plus Plans only
We highly recommend to always test your invitations to users well ahead of time. If your corporate IT system is rejecting our emails due to various reasons (e.g. corporate policy, security guidelines), this will result in the following issues:
1. You will be unable to activate and register new users
2. Your users are unable to receive activation mails, notifications, and password resets.
3. We will be unable to reach your users if they require support.
Here is what we recommend:
i. Please request your IT administrator to whitelist gametize.com. If this still cannot work, please see (ii).
ii. For new accounts to be invited, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist to invite the users to the projects. Otherwise, the activation emails will not be received by the users. We call this the manual registration request.
iii. Your users may also require password resets time to time. Please email email@example.com so we can assist to reset the passwords. Otherwise, the password reset emails will not be received by the users. We call this the manual reset request.
iv: Please note your email must have the same domain as the user, and must declare you have authority to register or reset the passwords of your fellow users with the same email domain. If you own a different email domain for either request, you must ask an authorised user with the same email domain to send in the request directly, or copy the authorised user's email in the email thread, so we can interface directly with him/her. To avoid spoofing attempts, we will not email to you in verifying the authorised user's request.
v: This service will require the Subscriptions of Premium or Premium Plus, allowing for 2 batch requests/month (manual registration or reset requests). Additional requests will be chargeable at USD$100/batch request. For payment for additional batch requests, the admin simply has to subscribe to a Light Plan as a payment method. The newly subscribed Light Plan is will be free.
To wrap up this post, we will also actively note for such situations and add your corporate domain to our suppression email list until the matter is resolved. Here are some workarounds we have tried.
- If the volume of users is small, it may be more cost-effective and efficient for the admin to sign up/set up catch-all emails (e.g on Google Suite - https://robbettis.com/blog/setting-a-catchall-email-for-g-suite-in-2018)
- We highly recommend to also consider the Enterprise Plan, where user management even without verified email accounts are possible (as the database is a dedicated one external of gametize.com).
Finally, we will also actively note for such situations and add your corporate domain to our suppression email list until the matter is resolved. We highly recommend to also consider the Enterprise Plan, where user management even without verified email accounts are possible (as the database is a dedicated one external of gametize.com).
Please sign in to leave a comment.