//Posting on behalf of Jui Hsin, credits to him. Thank you so much!
- Increase the type of challenges. While creating content in CPFV, I soon ran out of ideas as I try to add variety to content creation. E.g. scale challenge (maybe Likert Scale), jamboard challenge (where answers are shown in a word cloud format), matrix challenges (allow users to create a x b matrix. Players can indicate a position on the matrix), checkbox challenge.
- Spruce up image assets. Not just those Gametize ninjas, but image assets that really add variety to entice users.
- I thought a personal avatar creation feature might draw addiction to the app. E.g. customising your facial features, clothing and physical appearance.
- Instead of swiping topic by topic, you can consider an overall journey/map for users to discover and progress so users have a better view of where they stand and what to do next.
- One of the biggest drawbacks is that Gametize is generally used for longer-term projects. Users cannot use it for ad-hoc games (mentimeter, kahoot and quizizz) which I think can help to expand your market.
Please sign in to leave a comment.