From @... / Vicott Wong:
File Upload limits in Backend (i.e. for any file upload in general, including file manager):
- File size limit for Gametize.com: 65MB (you can round down to 50MB for easy memory)
- File size limit for Enterprise Plan: default at 260MB (you can round down to 250MB for easy memory), but certain platforms may be customised to have a higher limit
- Increased file size limit for Selected Enterprise platforms: 850MB
- Image/Video upload from Apps: generally dependent on the backend limit, i.e. 65MB/250MB/850MB as mentioned in the earlier section
- Image Upload on app.gametize.com or ReactJS: 8MB
- Video Upload on app.gametize.com or ReactJS: 65MB
- File Manager: dependent on backend limit , i.e. 65MB/250MB/850MB as mentioned in the earlier section
- Image upload limit in frontend (old player web and CMS): generally 9.5MB
- Video length for video challenge: dependent on what is configured for the challenge (default is at 10s).
This post may be converted into an official article/post from Gametize Support, and thus may be removed and replaced.
Please sign in to leave a comment.