Our Teams functions have been pretty unexciting thus far - Admins create Teams, Admins add Team Members, Admin removes Team Members. Teams should not be about the Admins, but about those that are part of them - the Players!
The 2 new functions that we are introducing will give Admins the opportunity to empower Players where it comes to Teams forming and joining.
(1) Giving Players the power to create Teams
This allows Players to own their own community - from naming their Team to deciding the Team logo. For Admins, this can be one way to ease off one of the many administrative tasks you have.
- As Project Admins, you can decide if you would like to allow Players to create Teams.
- Once enabled, as Players, you can go ahead to create your Team and even invite anyone in the Project to join!
(2) Letting Players decide which Teams to join
This gives Players the chance to pick a Team that resonates with them the best. For Admins, this is another way to take a task off your list.
- As Project Admins, you can decide if you would like to allow Players to join Teams.
- Once enabled, as Players, you can browse and pick which Team you would like to join! If you wish, you can leave and join another.
A hot tip here: With greater flexibility introduced to Teams, allowing Admins to decide the maximum number of Players per Team can help balance out Team size.
Go on to explore and let us know what else you would like to see in Teams functions!
This is available to Project Owners and Administrators on Regular, Premium, and Premium Plus plans.
Published on 10 June 2020.
Please sign in to leave a comment.