We’ve introduced more rules for locking a Flashcard or Challenge! For Project Admins, you will now have more tools to enhance your Players’ gamification experience as they interact with your Project.
Briefly, here are the 2 rules that we’ve added. And ways that we think you can utilize the rules :)
(1) Complete this Challenge at least ‘x’ times
With this rule, you can decide how many times (minimally) your Players would need to complete a selected Challenge in order to unlock another Flashcard or Challenge.
- This could add an additional dimension to your content setup as you allow multiple attempts on a Challenge (see illustration).
- This could be a great way to reveal more content to Players who participated actively (by submitting more completions).
(2) Earn at least ‘x’ points in this Challenge
With this rule, you can decide how many points (minimally) your Players would need to earn in a selected Challenge in order to unlock another Flashcard or Challenge.
- When paired with Quiz Challenges, you can design in such a way that only when Players select the correct option could they earn enough points to advance to the next content (see illustration).
- When paired with bonus points on Challenge, you can encourage early participation - where only Players who are awarded bonus points can earn enough to unlock the next content (see illustration).
Go on and get creative with these content unlocking rules. Share with us in the comments below on how you are using them!
To learn more about the content unlocking rules: More about Flashcard or Challenge Unlocking Rules
This is available to all Project Owners and Administrators across all Plans.
published on 4 June 2020
Please sign in to leave a comment.