[Project Privacy] Public Projects on an Enterprise PlanAnswered/Implemented
Hi, I would like to confirm if this is the intended behavior, where a public project in Enterprise Plan actually does not have a "public" project. In this case, how can Enterprise Plans customer create truly public projects?
Some points to note:
- Login page is always customised.
- Public project: what it actually means is that users can join the project immediately, without having to be invited to the project.
- At the moment, we don't have a preview of public projects. In most cases, this is not desired by the clients.
Spotted some misconfigurations:
- Project Player Web Link should have been https://sandbox.gametize.com/project/7104
- Some default project/topic challenge images may be broken at the moment.
Noted. Note from Damon: For enhanced security, the API for Enterprise Platform always requires a user session (i.e has to login) regardless of project privacy status.
If an Enterprise client needs a truly public player website, it can be arranged as there is a config (Not accessible via CMS as it concerns security) to toggle off the user session requirement.
Please sign in to leave a comment.