To us, having ads were never about the idea of earning extra dollars. Rather, it was about raising awareness on the Gametize branding and exposing our users to the large pool of curated games.
It took us a long time to find the right formula for implementing ads. Making sure that the user experience remains seamless and non-disruptive was of utmost importance to us. With that, we are introducing Project Showcase! This is what we have.
- Project Showcase, as its name suggests, showcases a Project as a form of “advertisement” on the Player apps and web.
- The showcased Project appears as an additionalcard at the bottom of the Topics list as Players scroll through. It will not appear on the Admin Dashboard.
- There is a different look-and-feel to the card to avoid any confusion.
- The card provides a preview of the Project information for the Players to decide if they want to interact with it.
- By click or tapping on the “Try Now” button, Players would enter the selected Project.
You might be wondering, how are the Projects showing up in Project Showcase? All the Projects are carefully curated and selected before they are placed in this pool for Project Showcase, which they then appear on random in the Player app and web.
The subscription plan you are on also determines if you will see the showcased Projects (learn more on our pricing page):
- Free Plan - you will see them all the time
- Light Plan - you will only see them if you’ve got 100 or more Players in the selected Project
- Regular Plan - you will only see them if you’ve got 200 or more Players in the selected Project
- Premium Plan - you will not see them at all
- Premium Plus Plan - you will not see them at all
This will apply to all Gametize mobile apps and web.
Please sign in to leave a comment.