Introducing a new look to the Navigation Sidebar!
Organizing the colors and buttons
All the buttons in the sidebar have been organized into 2 categories - Projects and non-Projects. What’s key are the non-Projects buttons, which are now tucked under “MENU” - all functions and resources that help support the management of your Projects.
There’s also a change in color schemes to clearly differentiate the buttons for Projects and the buttons for menu functions - grey for the former and the Gametize pink for the latter!
Reworking the Projects list and buttons
There are 3 key changes here:
- The introduction of Project icon in the Projects list to help you identify the Project to work on
- Greater color contrast to the Project containers to better differentiate them from the menu buttons
- A different look-and-feel to the Project Tools and Project Analytics buttons, to help you locate them easily
Reworking the Topics List and buttons
The Topics List has been given a different look from the Projects List - to tackle the confusion as to what is a Project, where is the Project Tools, which is a Topic, etc. We’ve also modeled the Topic Tools and Topic Analytics buttons against the new Project Tools and Project Analytics buttons.
The expandable and collapsable
We have not changed the ability for quick access to all your Projects via the Navigation Sidebar.
Rather, what we’ve added is the ability to keep things organized.
- Collapse “Your Projects” while you are working on the current Project to prevent any distraction.
- Collapse “Current Project” to quickly select another Project to work on - as opposed to scrolling.
- Collapse both when you need to, well…, collapse both!
Please sign in to leave a comment.