- Clicking any part of the Challenge card brings the user to the Challenge Profile screen
- Clicking on the "Do It" button brings users to the Complete Challenge screen
- This is to allow users to quickly re-submit Challenges which they have done before and were of a repeatable nature, making the access to perform the action quicker.
- However, this has introduced some confusion among the users when they navigate between the 'Challenge Profile' and 'Complete Challenge' screens
- Re-work the Challenge Profile screen to have a section to do the Challenge - i.e. append it below the Challenge Image and Description. (This will effectively deprecate the "Do Challenge" page.)
- When the user clicks on the Challenge Card, they see the Challenge Image and Description (but can still scroll down to do the challenge)
- When the user clicks on the "Do It" button, they see the Challenge Description and the section to do the Challenge on the screen, and only upon clicking the upload button (or the appropriate action) will make the camera or other mechanic for completing the Challenge show up.
- Essentially, the user is only seeing 1 screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.