[NEW FEATURE] FOR PLAYERS - The Inbox feature, for Players on app and web
The Inbox feature for Administrators has been up and about the Gametize platform for months. And now, we are ready to release the feature to all Players, on app and web. Players can finally get conversations going with the Project Admins and fellow Project Players.
Wondering what you can get out of the Inbox feature? You will be able to:
- View Project Announcements broadcast by Admins - fellow Project Players will see the same message
- Send direct messages to Admins as Project enquiries - this will reach the Inbox of all Project Administrators
- View the reported Project enquiries as messages - this refers to the 3 enquiry forms you can send via the Project (Challenge Enquiry, reporting on another Player, reporting on a Challenge completion)
- Chat with fellow Players who are active in the same Project - you will be able to search for any Project Player and start a conversation.
- Chat within your assigned Team - this works just like a group chat and a great place to connect with your fellow team members.
Can’t wait to get your hands on the Inbox feature? It’s available on iOS, Android and Player Web.
Be sure to join a Project before you get started. Here are the guides to help you along as you navigate about the Inbox feature - via app and web. Note some of the caveats at the same time!
The Inbox feature, for Players is now available on all Player interfaces - including the Gametize iOS app. Download them now!Comment actions
Please sign in to leave a comment.