Dear Players, have you ever attempted to send in a reporting request, be it about another Player, another Player’ completion or a Challenge enquiry, it brings you out of the Gametize app/web and into an email client. After going through all the trouble to craft the message, you realized that your message was sent to Gametize rather than the Project Administrator. Once again, you are asked to wait as the message gets re-routed to the Project Administrator, hoping that you will receive a reply soon.
Yes, that was how launching the reporting forms worked on Gametize just a few weeks ago. But, those are all history. Now,
- When the reporting forms are launched, the forms open up within the app/ web interface you are in.
- The form is pre-filled with basic information - the form’s subject title, the Topic and/or Challenge information.
- An easily editable interface where you can type your message.
- Once you press send, the message will arrive directly in the Project Administrator’s Inbox (rather than Gametize, who may or may not be able to answer your enquiry)
This enhancement goes beyond re-furnishing the forms. It is coupled with improved processes which allow you quicker access to the help that you need.
Check out these resources on the enquiry forms:
- Reporting on another Player’s Challenge completion on App (web/app)
- Reporting on another Player on App (web/app)
- Submitting a Challenge Enquiry on App (web/app)
Follow us here for more Tips & Tricks on how to use Gametize Features.
Please sign in to leave a comment.