We've shared the steps to generate embeddable links for PDF, presentations, and documents from Google Drive. Here's how you can achieve the same objective when you've got your content uploaded in Box instead.
- First, you got to upload your files to your Box account.
- Look for the file you wish to embed, click on the 3 dots icon, look for "More Actions" and select "Embed Widget". This will open up a popup window with the embed code.
- Copy the entire embed code and paste it in any text editor.
sortColumn=date&view=list" width="500" height="400" frameborder="0" allow
fullscreen webkitallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
- Now, from the text editor, you will just need to retrieve the URL from within the quotation marks.
- Finally, go on to embed the PDF in any Challenge or Flashcard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.