Generating embeddable PDF links from OneDrive
We've shared the steps to generate embeddable links for PDF, presentations, and documents from Google Drive. Here's how you can achieve the same objective when you've got your content uploaded in OneDrive instead.
- First, you got to upload your files to your OneDrive account.
- Click to open the file in OneDrive.
- In the top bar, you will see "</> Embed" button. Go ahead to click on it and this will open a popup to the right of the screen.
- To the bottom of the popup window, copy the entire embed code into a text editor. (Note that this is an iframe embed code and not an embeddable link.)
- Below is a sample of the iframe embed code you have just copied.
3ED202DED6E16246%21105&authkey=AHw1rbp9sQf0FM4&em=2" width="476" height=
"288" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Now, from the text editor, you will just need to retrieve the URL from within the quotation marks.
- Finally, go on to embed the PDF in any Challenge or Flashcard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.