We've shared the steps to generate embeddable links for PDF, presentations, and documents from Google Drive. Here's how you can achieve the same objective when you've g
ot your content uploaded in Dropbox instead.
- First, you got to upload your files to your Dropbox account.
- Click to open the file in Dropbox.
- To the top right, you will see a blue "Share" button. Go ahead to click on it and this will open a popup with sharing settings.
- To the bottom right of the popup window, click on "Create link", then click on "Copy link".
- Go on to copy the link and paste it in any text editor. (Note that this link copied is a shareable link but not suitable for embedding.)
- Below is a sample of the shareable link that you have just copied.
- Now, you will need to edit the link on your text editor by replacing "www.dropbox.com" in the URL with "dl.dropboxusercontent.com".
- This is a sample of how the link should look like after the edit.
- Finally, go on to embed the PDF in any Challenge or Flashcard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.