Generating embeddable PDF links from Dropbox
We've shared the steps to generate embeddable links for PDF, presentations, and documents from Google Drive. Here's how you can achieve the same objective when you've g
ot your content uploaded in Dropbox instead.
- First, you got to upload your files to your Dropbox account.
- Click to open the file in Dropbox.
- To the top right, you will see a blue "Share" button. Go ahead to click on it and this will open a popup with sharing settings.
- To the bottom right of the popup window, click on "Create link", then click on "Copy link".
- Go on to copy the link and paste it in any text editor. (Note that this link copied is a shareable link but not suitable for embedding.)
- Below is a sample of the shareable link that you have just copied.
- Now, you will need to edit the link on your text editor by replacing "www.dropbox.com" in the URL with "dl.dropboxusercontent.com".
- This is a sample of how the link should look like after the edit.
- Finally, go on to embed the PDF in any Challenge or Flashcard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.