Gametize is proud to present our very own Gametization 101 Workshop, a complimentary workshop for you to learn to conceptualize and prototype your own gamification strategy.
14th of December 2018, Friday
2pm – 5pm
Catalyst & Discovery Room, iN.LAB Level 5, Lifelong Learning Institute, 11 Eunos Rd 8, Singapore 408601
Who should attend:
Great for you if you are:
- In-house HR Professional (Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, L&D, etc)
- External HR Consultant looking for engagement tools
- External Trainer looking for engagement tools
- Thinking of creating a community advocacy compaign
- Thinking of using gamification for all sorts of use cases, e.g. CSR, environmental causes, mental health
What you can expect:
- Gain a working knowledge of what gamification is
- Identify an audience (either within or outside of their organizations) to target and engage using gamification
- Learn how to design gamified experiences using Gametize's design framework to meet your strategic goals (marketing, HR, learning, etc)
- Create a prototype gamification campaign on web/mobile by end of this 5 hours.
To learn more and register, head on over to our Eventbrite page at http://rebrand.ly/gametization101.
:) See you there!
How do I get there?
This workshop will be conducted at iN.LAB at the Lifelong Learning Institute (closest MRT station is Paya Lebar MRT, which is only 5 minutes away).
Take the lift at Lobby B to Level 5 and you'll be able to find us in the Breakthrough Room.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand so we can get you registered.
What should I bring to the event?
For this workshop, you'll need to bring your own smartphone, and a laptop or tablet - you'll be creating your gamification experience with these (we won't be providing you with your own).
Also, as we won't be providing lunch, please bring your own! There are light refreshments at the venue.
Also, the venue itself can get quite cold, so make sure to bring a jacket as well.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please sign in to leave a comment.