In collaboration with iN.LAB, Gametize is proud to present The Art of Gamification, a complimentary workshop to bring out the "game designer" in anyone.
25th of October 2018, Thursday
12pm – 5pm
Breakthrough Room, iN.LAB #05-03, Lifelong Learning Institute, 11 Eunos Rd 8, Singapore 408601
Who should attend:
Great for you if you are:
- In-house HR Professional (Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, L&D, etc)
- External HR Consultant looking for engagement tools
- External Trainer looking for engagement tools
- Thinking of creating a community advocacy compaign
- Thinking of using gamification for all sorts of use cases, e.g. CSR, environmental causes, mental health
What you can expect:
- Gain a working knowledge of what gamification is
- Identify an audience (either within or outside of their organizations) to target and engage using gamification
- Learn how to design gamified experiences using Gametize's design framework to meet your strategic goals (marketing, HR, learning, etc)
- Create a prototype gamification campaign on web/mobile by end of this 5 hours.
To learn more and register, head on over to our Eventbrite page at http://bit.ly/gametizeoctevent :) See you there!
Online sharing / recording link
We will also be recording and screencasting this workshop, so you'll have a chance to catch it online if you can't make it on the day itself.
You can catch us the session online here: https://zoom.us/s/990202331
How do I get there?
This workshop will be conducted at iN.LAB at the Lifelong Learning Institute (closest MRT station is Paya Lebar MRT, which is only 5 minutes away).
Take the lift at Lobby B to Level 5 and you'll be able to find us in the Breakthrough Room.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes beforehand so we can get you registered.
What should I bring to the event?
For this workshop, you'll need to bring your own smartphone, and a laptop or tablet - you'll be creating your gamification experience with these (we won't be providing you with your own).
Also, as we won't be providing lunch, please bring your own! There are light refreshments at the venue.
Also, the venue itself can get quite cold, so make sure to bring a jacket as well.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please sign in to leave a comment.