Understand that you can be unfamiliar with this space. Here are some key pointers to help make the most out of your time here!
Read the Community Guidelines
We are here to build a friendly and vibrant environment, which encourages discussion and self-learning in your journey to becoming a Gametize Champion. With that, we’ve put together some simple Community Guidelines to help you along the way. Make sure you give them a read!
Always search first
We receive many requests and feedback day to day, and there is a good chance that what you are about to post/submit has been mentioned by another user. Hence, before you press that Submit button, do a keyword search on support.gametize.com, which allows access to both the Knowledge Base and Community Topics. Look out for any existing Knowledge Base articles or Community posts which may answer your question.
Make sure you are in the right topic
Posting in the right topic ensures that your request or idea goes to the right person who can help you the best! Here is a summary of what goes into each of the Community Topics:
- Welcome! - Introducing the Community Space! Learn how to go about Gametize Community, including how to register for an account, how to submit a post etc
- News and Updates - We are always striving to improve the Gametize Platform. Check here for the latest Gametize news and feature updates.
- Features Wishlist @ Admin - Project/Topic/Challenge - For feature suggestions pertaining to Project/Topic/Challenge creation process
- Features Wishlist @ Admin - Rewards Store & Achievements - For feature suggestions pertaining to components within Rewards Store & Unlockable Achievements
- Features Wishlist @ Admin - Analytics - For feature suggestions pertaining to Analytics view and Report Downloads
- Features Wishlist @ Admin - Others - For feature suggestions pertaining to other Admin Dashboard functions not mentioned above.
- Features Wishlist @ Player App & Web - For feature suggestions pertaining to player’s interface.
- Features Wishlist @ General - For feature suggestions that do not fall into any of the categories above, such as UX feedback on gametize.com
- Beta Gametize 2.0 - Drop us a comment and help us refine the features of Gametize’s upcoming new interface.
- Tips & Tricks - Look out for #ghack, as the Community suggests clever workarounds and platform hacks for different objectives
Write in detail
Start with a clear and straightforward subject title that summarises your post. Then, provide us with details such the plan that you subscribed to, the objective you are trying to achieve, and even the steps you have taken in an attempt to troubleshoot. Finally, end it off with screenshots as much as possible.
Please sign in to leave a comment.