The shareable link that Google provides usually does not allow embedding in external websites like Gametize.com.However, Google Drive also provides an embeddable URL for many file types and can be embedded in Flashcard or Challenges.
1. First, you got to upload the file to Google Drive.
2. Right-click on the file and select "Preview".
3. Click on the menu on the top right and select "Open in new window" This gives you access to the embedding option, where you would retrieve the link.
4. In the newly opened window, to the top right, click on the menu on the top right and select "Embed item".
5. Copy the link as highlighted in the screenshot below. You can use this URL for embedding in the Flashcard or Challenge.
For more information, you may refer to the support article here: https://support.gametize.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360025449792-How-to-generate-file-links-for-PDF-and-presentations-using-Google-Drive-.
Please sign in to leave a comment.