✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
The Team button can be shown on Project Homepage for players to access the list of teams in the Project.
To do so:
- Ensure that you have enabled Teams in a project.
- Access the Project Tools. Under "General Tools", select "App Customizer".
- Look for the section “Custom Home Buttons”. If this is your first time here, you will see the default home buttons - Team (if enabled), Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- Click to expand the edit options.
- You may proceed to rename the button.
NOTE: Duplicates of a button name for all button types are not permitted.
- You can toggle the button to show or hide the team button. You will see the changes reflected in the device's preview.
- Finally, click to save and publish your changes.
NOTE: There will be a maximum of 8 home buttons, including the default buttons