Once you have confirmed your subscription for the Premium Plus Plan, the typical turnaround time will be 3-4 weeks. We will add on the equivalent period of preparation to the subscription period. Here is the sequence of 5 main events to follow:
1) After you and your designated Client Engagement Representative from Gametize have mutually agreed on the pricing, specifications, and timeline, you can directly subscribe online and make payments, or request for a quote and invoice to be processed. Do note the preparation will only officially commence upon full payment. As there are likely no further calls beyond this stage, please take the chance to clarify any points you would prefer over a call. You should also be well-informed of the benefits and limitations of the Premium Plus Plan (please see pricing.gametize.com for more details), and also the working demos (more at https://support.gametize.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360034372472-More-about-the-Premium-Plus-plan).
2) The Client Engagement Representative will introduce you to the Premium Team to kickstart the development. There is no single Project Manager coordinating with you, as it is based on rotating the available Project Managers in the Premium Team. This ensures the fastest turnaround time for your requests to maximise the use of the small service hours pool (typically 12-20, depending on your budget). Communications by default will be on emails to ensure all requests and instructions are documented and clear.
3) The Premium Team will request you to prepare your graphical assets based on the guidelines here: https://corp.gametize.com/white-label/. You can pick either options: White-label App, or White-label Web. The White-labeling process will require typically about 10-12 Service Hours, from preparation of graphic assets, coordinations, communications, app submission to App Store/Google Play, and advisory of copywriting. If you procure additional hours, these hours can be used for consulting or additional basic customizations such as color schemes, disabling certain features, or creatives.
4) The first draft of the white-label app/web will be ready by the first two weeks, subjected to situations such as customizations, change requests, delayed client approvals. Do note App submissions can require 2 additional weeks to process; nonetheless, you can continue to manage the content on Gametize.com. Speaking of which, the backend of Gametize.com is very easy to use, but we can provide a 30mins crash course training if you like :)
5) The final stage: Test and Launch! Do as much testing as possible, and we also recommend dry runs for simulating various scenarios. At any point you face difficulties, you can continue write in to email@example.com. Otherwise, just sit back, relax, and press the "Launch" button. Make adjustments based on the data provided on the Analytics dashboard.
Hope this helps, rockstar.