This is a platform-wide message, where you broadcast a message to all users - Admins and/or Players (regardless of which Project they belong to).
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Superadmin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Superadmin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To broadcast a message to all users:
- Go to the Notifications & Message function via Super Admin.
- Click to expand “Inbox Messages”.
- Under “Platform-wide Messages”, scroll and locate ”Broadcast Message to all Users”.
- Go on to input the message.
- Select who you would like to send the message to:
- Select <admin> if you would like to send to all Admins
- Select if you would like to send to all Players
- Select both if you would like to send to both Admins and Players
- Click to send the message.
- Users will receive the message under “Messages: Feedback/Help” (in the Player Inbox) or “Messages: Admin Group” (in the Admin Inbox).
NOTE: If a user is both an Admin and a Player, they will receive the message via their inbox in the Player Web or mobile application and Admin Dashboard.