This is a Project message, where you broadcast a message to all users - Admins and/or Players - in a specific Project. This is where you make Project Announcement.
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Superadmin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Superadmin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To broadcast a message to all users in Project:
- Go to the Notifications & Message function via Super Admin.
- Click to expand “Inbox Messages”.
- Under “Project Messages”, scroll and locate ”Broadcast Inbox Message to all Users in a Project”.
- Go on to input the Project ID (learn how to retrieve the Project ID here).
- Followed by the message you would like to send.
- Select who you would like to send the message to:
- Select if you would like to send to all Admins
- Select if you would like to send to all Players
- Select both if you would like to send to both Admins and Players
- Click to send the message.
- Users will receive the message under “News: Project Announcements” in their Inbox.
NOTE: If a user is both an Admin and a Player, they will receive the message via their inbox in the Player Web or mobile application and Admin Dashboard.