This is a platform-wide message, where you broadcast a message to a single user - Admins or Players (regardless of which Project they belong to).
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Superadmin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Superadmin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To send a message to a single user:
- Go to the Notifications & Message function via Super Admin.
- Click to expand “Inbox Messages”.
- Under “Platform-wide Messages”, scroll and locate ”Send Inbox Message to a single User”.
- Go on to input the user’s email address.
- Followed by the message you would like to send.
- Select if you would like to send the message to the user’s Player or Admin inbox:
- Select if the user is an Admin and/or you would like to send the message to the user’s Admin Inbox (viewed via Admin Dashboard).
- Select if the user is a Player and/or you would like to send the message to the user’s Player Inbox (viewed via Player web or mobile application).
- Select both if you would like to send to the user’s Admin and Player inbox.
- Click to send the message.
- Users will receive the message under “Messages: Feedback/Help” (in the Player Inbox) or “Messages: Admin Group” (in the Admin Inbox).