User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Editing Challenges in a Shuffle Mode is similar to that in a Standard Topic. Other than the settings that are not available when creating a Challenge in a Shuffle Mode Topic, you can edit all Challenge settings before and after Challenges are assigned to players. They include:
- Challenge image, name, and description
- Quiz options for Quiz and Poll Challenges (if there are 0 completions - learn more here)
- *Points settings - for completion, votes, and bonus points
- Post-completion message
- Challenge options order for Quiz Challenge
- Option for private completion
- Option for Admin-only completion
- Embed content
- Embed a map
*However, it is recommended to not edit Challenge points settings, especially not after some Players have already completed any of the Challenges:
- As any change in points settings will only affect Players completing the Challenges after.
- If you do edit the points settings, do make sure that all Challenges are updated with the same total earnable points. Learn more here.