User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Achievement is a Project-wide feature. This article will walk you through on how to create a Team Achievement.
NOTE: Before you begin creating a Team Achievement, ensure that you’ve got Teams enabled.
To create a new Team Achievement:
- Go to Project Tools and select “Achievement Manager”.
- Select and click .
- Insert an Achievement image - you can either upload your own image, select from the Gametize Image Library, or select from the Pixabay Image Library, learn more here.
- Insert an Achievement name - recommended having one that gives your Players a good idea about the Achievement.
- There are 2 Achievement Descriptions you can input:
- One before a Player unlocks the Achievement - recommended to provide some guidelines on how to unlock the achievement. E.g. “Complete all Challenges in this Project as a team to unlock this Achievement!”
- Another one after a Player unlocks the Achievement - recommended to provide context on how did Players unlock this Achievement. E.g. “Great teamwork in completing all Challenges together!”
- Lastly, select an unlocking rule from the drop-down. Each rule represents the action a Team needs to complete collectively in order to unlock the Achievement (i.e. actions from all members of the same team contribute to this count).
- Click here to learn how the Achievement image and description appear on the Player App and Web.
- Click to complete.
HOT TIP! Deciding on the Achievement rule first will give you inspiration on the image and Achievement descriptions to input.
NOTE: Teams Achievements are awarded to all members of a Team the moment they fulfilled the unlocking rule. This is different from Player Achievements which are awarded to individual Players based on their own actions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.