User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
To publish or unpublish a Topic:
With the Shuffle Mode Topic type, you are able to create a pool of Challenges and decide how many of those to be randomly assigned to Players. Creating a Shuffle Mode Topic is largely the same as a Standard Topic. To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to create a Shuffle Mode Topic in.
- On the Project Manager, click .
- You will see 2 options:
- Select a Topic type - which will be used to illustrate the steps in this article.
- Select from a Topic Template - learn more here
- Click and select Shuffle Mode Topic by clicking .
- Go on to fill in the details that describe this Topic.
- Insert a Topic image - by uploading your own image, or select one from the Gametize Image Library or Pixabay Image Library.
- Insert a Topic Name. Topic Description is optional.
- If you have created one, you may select the Topic Category that this Topic belongs to (optional).
- Under “Shuffle Mode Topic Settings”, insert the number of Challenges you would like to assign to each Player that views the Topic.
- Select the Topic Privacy. Decide if you would like all Players or only selected Players in the Project to access the Topic.
- To complete, click .
NOTE: After creating a Shuffle Mode Topic,
Please sign in to leave a comment.