NOTE: Currently available on the Gametize iOS app (version 1.9.9).
Via the iOS and Android mobile apps, you can create an account using the available single-sign-on (SSO) options.
- Launch the Gametize app on your mobile device.
- Select , , or (if you've got an iOS device).
- Select an account you would like to sync with and follow the instructions for authentication. You may be prompted to log in to your Google, Facebook, or Apple ID account in the process.
- Sign in with Google (see more): the email address associated with the selected Google account will be shared with Gametize and Project Admins of the Projects you’ve joined
- Sign in with Facebook (see more): the email address associated with the select Facebook account will be shared with Gametize and Project Admins of the Projects you’ve joined
- Sign in with Apple (see more): you have the option to share or hide the email address associated with the selected Apple ID - either will allow you to create a Player account, learn more here.
- Once the authentication is successful, you will be directed to the Gametize app home screen. Note: unlike signing up via email, account activation is not required.
Please sign in to leave a comment.