If a Flashcard or Challenge is locked, a Player needs to perform certain actions to gain access to the content. This is controlled by the Flashcard or Challenge unlocking rule set by the Admin.
To lock a Flashcard or Challenge:
- Select the Topic which contains Flashcard or Challenge you would like to lock.
- Make sure you have more than 1 Flashcard and/or Challenge in the selected Topic.
- Select the Flashcard or Challenge you would like to lock and go on to edit it.
- Scroll to the section on “Lock this Card/Challenge?”.
- Check the option if you wish to lock the selected Flashcard or Challenge (or uncheck to disable the lock).
- Select an unlocking rule (learn more about the various unlocking rules).
- Insert a value that is appropriate for the selected rule - numerical and positive.
- Lastly, select the Challenge to apply the rule to. This will be the Challenge the Player has to complete/fulfill the unlocking rule.
- Click or to complete.
NOTE: You may only apply one unlocking rule per Flashcard or Challenge.
Please sign in to leave a comment.