Topic Templates contain curated sets of Flashcards and/or Challenges, based on the use case or theme. They are available for viewing on the Gametize website as well as on your Admin Dashboard during the Project creation process.
On the Gametize website
- Go to https://gametize.com/ and select “Templates” in the top navigation bar.
- Under “Template Type”, select “Topics”.
- Alternatively, you can go to this link directly: https://gametize.com/templates?type=topic.
- You have the option to:
- View all templates by clicking on .
- View the templates by the categories: Onboarding, Feedback/Survey, Quiz, Personality Quiz, News/Updates, and Random
- Search using a keyword
- You can preview the Topic in the Player perspective by clicking on the Topic card. The preview allows you to interact with the Flashcards and Challenges in the selected Topic.
On the Admin Dashboard
If you are navigating from your Admin Dashboard, this would mean that you have logged in to your Admin account. You will have the option to preview and use a template Topic.
Learn more here: Using a Topic Template