✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
- Go to Team Summary via Project Analytics.
- Click on the link to view the detailed statistics of all Teams.
- Then, click on the number of Players figure. This will direct you to the detailed statistics of the selected team.
- You will see various information. See below for more details.
- You will see all Players that belong to the selected team and the following data:
- Points: total points earned by the selected Team Player by completing Challenges, receiving votes, posting comments, and/or earning bonus points.
- Completions: unique Challenge completions contributed. The total completions include all published Challenges from both public and private topics.
- You can search for a single Player.
- You can filter the results by Topic - all Topics or a specific Topic.
- You can sort the results by one of the 4 attributes - Player Name, Email, Completions, or Points.
- You can also sort the results in ascending or descending order, based on points.
- You can download the Team report for the selected Team, by clicking .
- You can click on the individual Player’s Name to view the selected Player’s statistics.
- You also have the option to return to view all Teams Statistics.
If you would like a different graphical representation, there are downloadable reports available for further data processing.