✓ Light ✓ Regular ✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
On top of the Team Summary, you can dive into the detailed statistics of all teams in the Project. To access:
- Go to Team Summary via Project Analytics.
- Click on the link . This will direct you to the detailed statistics of all teams in the Project.
- You will see various information. See below for more details.
- You will see all the teams in the Project, ordered in rank (which is determined based on average points).
- You have the option to search for a team to examine further.
- You will see the team profile, which includes image, name, unique ID, and publish status.
- You will see the team data, which include
- The team ranking
- Average Points - total points earned by all Players out of the number of Players in the team
- Completion Rate - total unique completions out of total possible completions from published Challenges
- Number of Players - where you can click on the number to view the selected team’s detailed statistics.
- You will see timestamps (in GMT +0)
- Created At: timestamp the team is created
- Last Updated At: timestamp the team profile is last updated, GMT +0
If you would like a different graphical representation, there are downloadable reports available for further data processing.