User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
You can embed a Project as an iFrame on any web page. To do so:
- Select the Project you wish to embed.
- You will be directed to the Project Manager. At the top section of the page, click .
- In the popup, look for “Embed your Project” and you will see the iframe embed code.
- Click on to copy the code to your clipboard. (Learn more on how to adjust the size)
- Go on to the web page you wish to embed the Project on and paste the code.
- If the web page allows, you will now be able to see the Project you embedded.
In the embed code provided, the size of the iFrame is 1024px in width and 562px in height. You can adjust the size according to your liking:
- Copy the embed code as described in Steps 1 to 5 above.
- Paste the code on a text editor.
- Edit the value for the width and the height in the quotes, as highlighted below.
- Do take note not to edit any other parts of the embed code.
NOTE: In the process of embedding a Project, you may encounter permissions issue whereby the Project does not embed as intended. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com for help.