NOTE: After changing your email address, it is required to activate your account again before you are able to log in the next time. Therefore, make sure you pick a valid email address which allows you to receive email notifications from us!
Editing your email address essentially changes your login credentials. To do so:
- Navigate to the Account settings page.
- Select the first tab - “Account”. This is where you can edit all your account information.
- Under the section “Email Address”, you will see the existing email address you are using. Simply replace it with a new one you would like to use.
- When you are done editing, click .
- You will be prompted to type in the email address you would like to change to again.
- Click to confirm the changes.
- You will then be directed to activate your account using the new email address. You may follow the steps here to activate your account.
NOTE: It is important to make sure that the email address used is a valid one, i.e. able to receive email, as we may send messages for verification purposes or to inform you of important news.