✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
Home Buttons allow your Players to access the functions right from Project Home. On top of the default home buttons, you can add new buttons to direct your Players to the content you want them to view.
To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to add new Project Home buttons.
- Access the Project Tools. Under "General Tools", select "App Customizer".
- Look for the section “Home Screen Buttons”. If this is your first time here, you will see the default home buttons - Team (if enabled), Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- Click on to insert a new home button.
- First, select to show or hide the 'Team' button. Note that 'Teams' button is only available if teams are enabled.
- Next, select a button type. The following types are available and what Players would see.
NOTE: you cannot have duplicates of the default button types
- Players: a list of Players that are part of the selected Project
- Activity (default): Challenge completions of Players in the Project
- Leaderboard (default): Players ranking based on points earned
- Rewards (default): a catalog of available rewards
- Bookmarks (default): Flashcards and Challenges bookmarked by Players
- Topic: Flashcards and Challenges that are part of the selected Topic
- Topic Category: Topics that are part of the selected Topic Category
- Challenge/Flashcard: the Challenge/Flashcard profile
- URL: any web link you wish to direct Players to (all web links have to begin with https://)
- QR Scanner: a QR code scanner (Note: The QR Scanner is only available on our mobile app and it will not be available for our web interface.)
NOTE: the selected content needs to be published first.
NOTE: you cannot have duplicates of a button name for all button types.
Please sign in to leave a comment.