You can use the following method to remove 1 or more Players from the selected Topic. To do so:
- Select a Project, then a Topic which you would like to remove the Players.
- Access Topic Tools via the Navigation Sidebar .
- Scroll to the section ‘Administration and Moderation’ and select “Player Manager”. You will see a list of Players who are currently in the Project.
- In the top right corner, under “Bulk actions” click .
- This will launch a multiple-selection popup window. You can select multiple Players by:
- Searching for the Player’s name or email address
- Selecting the checkbox in the header row to select all
- Selecting 1 or more checkboxes from the list
- Click to proceed to the confirmation screen and complete the action.