This function is only available on Enterprise Plans.
In the case that a Player on your platform is unable to reset their own password, you can reset the password of any Player on your platform using the Admin Options.
NOTE: This function is available to Admin Accounts with Superadmin access. If this function is not available to you, please contact the Superadmin or the Gametize team for further assistance.
To reset a Player's password:
- On the Navigation Sidebar, click .
- In the popup panel, select "Basic Platform Settings".
- Navigate to the dropdown.
- Go to the section "Reset User Password".
- Go on to input the following fields:
- Email of Player
- New Password (If you leave this field blank, a default password will be used, such as Password123! in the example here.)
- Click to reset the password. This Player will now be able to log in to their account using the new, specified password.