✓ Premium ✓ Premium Plus
User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator|
You can edit any existing Project home buttons, including the default home buttons. To do so:
- Select a Project you wish to edit the Project Home buttons.
- Access the Project Tools. Under "General Tools", select "App Customizer".
- Look for the section “Home Screen Buttons” and locate the button you wish to edit.
- Click on to expand the edit options.
- You can edit the button name.
NOTE: you cannot have duplicates of a button name for all button types.
- You may add or edit multiple buttons at one go. You will see the changes reflected in the devices preview.
- You can also change the button type.
NOTE: you cannot have duplicates of the default button types, which includes Teams (if enabled in the selected Project), Activity, Leaderboard, Rewards, and Bookmarks.
- If you have selected "Topic", "Topic Category", or "Challenge/Flashcard", click ,, or to select the specific content from the dropdown.
NOTE: the selected content needs to be published first.
- Finally, click (right-hand side of the page) to save and publish your changes.
NOTE: Including the default buttons, you can only have a maximum of 8 home buttons.
Please sign in to leave a comment.