By default, email notifications on all activities related to Player in all Projects are turned on. What this means for you as a Player is that, when certain actions are performed by Project Administrators or Players, you may receive notifications. Here are some examples.
You have the option to turn it on or off. To do so on the Gametize app:
- Log in to your Player account.
- Select any Project that you are part of.
- Tap on your profile image to launch the “Profile” page.
- Tap on to launch the “Settings” page.
- Scroll to locate the section “Notifications”.
- Tap to check or uncheck .
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click .