User Role Availability
|✓ Project Owner ✓ Project Administrator ✓ Project Moderator|
An Existing Player is one has a Gametize account - be it having signed up as an Admin or a Player in other Project. If you know that the Player you wish to invite has an existing account you can follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Admin Dashboard, search for the Project where you wish to invite the Player to and select it.
- Click on on the navigation sidebar to launch the popup panel.
- Scroll to the section Player Management and select Manage Project Players.
- Click on .
- Locate the section "Add an Existing Player". Then, go on to fill in the Player's email address.
- You may uncheck the option if you do not wish to send an email notification about the invitation.
- Lastly, click to invite the Player.
There is no limit to the number of Players you can invite to a Project.